Thermal transfer 4″ x 3″ paper label, 1800 labels/roll, 3″ core, 4-pack
4″ x 3″ thermal transfer label on 3″ core. Each roll contains 1800 labels. This label roll is compatible with various TSC thermal barcode printers.
Thermal transfer label printing require the use of ribbons. The ink transfers onto the surface of the label when the heated ribbon passes under the thermal print head. This produces crisp, high-definition print quality for maximum scannability and readability on thermal transfer labels. A variety of thermal transfer ribbons with wax, resin, or wax/resin coating are available to meet the demands of different label printing applications.
Thermal transfer labels are best for long-term applications and resistance to environmental factors such as chemical contact, humidity, moisture, UV exposure and abrasion. Designed to handle a wide range of printing applications from simple everyday printing to harsh environments. Thermal transfer labels offer greater print quality, label longevity and durability against physical and environmental factors than direct thermal labels.
Sold as 4/pack (4 rolls/carton). Unit price is $20.90.
Compatible TSC Label Printers
- MB240 Series: MB240T, MB340T
- ME240 Series: ME240, ME340
- MH240 Series: MH240P, MH240T, MH340P, MH340T, MH640P, MH640T
- MX240P Series: MX240P, MX240P+, MX340P, MX340P+, MX640P, MX640P+
- TTP-2410MT Series: TTP-2410MT, TTP-346MT, TTP-644MT
- TTP-246M Pro Series:TTP-246M, TTP-344M
- TTP-2610MT Series: TTP-2610MT, TTP-368MT
- TTP-286MT Series: TTP-286MT, TTP-384MT
- For greater label compatibility, an external label unwinder is recommended
Need a custom label designed for your products and application? Contact us to discuss your thermal label requirements or visit our custom label request page. Whether you need a label in a specific size and material, durable environmental-resistant labels or labels with aggressive or removable adhesive, we can recommend an appropriate label type for your application.
There are no reviews yet.