The Primera LX610 Color Label Printer with Plotter/Cutter is an innovative addition to the Primera LX-series of label printers as it comes with a built-in die-cutting knife blade and a pizza wheel cutter. This label printer can automatically and efficiently cut the label to the shape that matches your design. It can cut from standard die-cuts such as rectangles, circles, squares, or custom shapes by following the outline of the design image. The LX610 can print at a speed of up to 4.5 inches per second, and produce labels at a resolution of up to 4800 dpi.
- Print Resolution: Up to 1200 x 4800 dpi
- Pre-Die Cut: Up to 4.5" per second (114.3mm)
- Digital Die-Cut: Dependent on the image being cut
- Ink Type: Dye or Pigment-based, Tri-Color (CMY)
Media Liner Width:
- Pre-Die Cut: 2.125" (53.98mm) - 5.25" (133.35mm)
- Digital Die-Cut: 4.75" (120.65mm)
- Pre-Die Cut: 0.5" (12.7mm) - 5" (127mm)
- Digital Die-Cut: 0.5" (12.7mm) - 4.1" (104.14mm)
- Print Length: 0.5" (12.7mm) - 12” (304.8mm)
- Label Roll Diameter: 6” O.D. (152.4mm)
- Label Roll Core: 3" I.D. (76.2mm)
Supplies For Primera LX610 Printer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.