Direct thermal 4″ x 6.5″ top coated paper label, 2000 labels/stack, Fanfold, 2-pack
4″ x 6.5″ top coated direct thermal label, fanfolded. Each stack contains 2000 labels. This label is compatible with various TSC thermal barcode printers.
Direct thermal label printing does not require the use of ribbons. Instead, it relies on chemically treated, heat-sensitive media that blackens when it passes under the thermal print head. This produces clear, sharp print quality with good scannability and readability on direct thermal labels.
Top coated direct thermal labels add a protective clear top coating that helps in resisting the effects of environmental factors such as chemical contact, humidity, moisture, UV exposure and abrasion. This helps to preserve and protect the printed content from image degradation and damage. Top coated direct thermal labels provide greater resistance than uncoated (non-top coated) direct thermal labels and are best for applications where the label will be subjected to environmental factors.
Sold as 2/pack (2 stacks/carton). Unit price is $86.17.
Compatible TSC Label Printers
- DA210-DA220 Series: DA210, DA220, DA310, DA320
- ME240 Series: ME240, ME340
- MX240P Series: MX240P, MX240P+, MX340P, MX340P+, MX640P, MX640P+
- TC200 Series:TC200, TC210, TC300, TC310, TTP-244CE
- TDP-244 Series:TDP-244
- TDP-247 Series:TDP-247, TDP-345
- TE200 Series:TE200, TE210, TE300, TE310
- TTP-2410MT Series: TTP-2410MT, TTP-346MT, TTP-644MT
- TTP-246M Pro Series:TTP-246M, TTP-344M
- TTP-247 Series:TTP-247, TTP-345
- TTP-2610MT Series: TTP-2610MT, TTP-368MT
- TTP-286MT Series: TTP-286MT, TTP-384MT
- TX200 Series: TX200, TX300, TX600
Need a custom label designed for your products and application? Contact us to discuss your thermal label requirements or visit our custom label request page. Whether you need a label in a specific size and material, durable environmental-resistant labels or labels with aggressive or removable adhesive, we can recommend an appropriate label type for your application.